Join us for two FREE Reiki Healing Circles - one in-person & one virtually.
August 17th in-person (details below)
August 24th 5:30pm virtually via Zoom - once you sign up you will receive all details.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique that promotes healing on all levels of our being - physical, emotional and spiritual. Rei stands for spiritual wisdom and Ki stands for life energy. Therefore, Reiki stands for "spiritually guided life force energy." Reiki moves vital life force/universal energy through the giver by touch or at a distance to the receiver. The life energy that flows through the body is guided by spiritual consciousness and is always for the receivers highest good"
August 17th 7-9pm New Moon Reiki Circle
Location: The Conference House Park
298 Satterlee St - we will meet on the grass closest to the street.
What to expect:
- Guided Meditation + Intention Setting
- Distance Reiki + Holy Fire® Reiki Experience by Jessica Moroz
- *Optional* Hands on Reiki from newly trained Reiki Practitioners
What to bring:
- Blanket to lay on
- Cushion or blanket for meditation
- Journal + Pen
- Mask (Optional)
There will be an option to receive hands-on Reiki and/or Distance Reiki.
- Those that are COVID concerned can safely distance and wear a mask. You will receive no hands-on Reiki.
- Those that are comfortable receiving Reiki hands-on please let me know upon arrival.
Please reach out to Jessica if you have any questions or concerns @ 9179717935